1. A. This is Cindy. B. They are hungry. C. She is very busy.
2. A. Is that your book? B. Do you have a sister? C. Is your mom a doctor?
3. A. John has a soccer ball. B. Jenny’s skirt is purple. C. Jim’s map is on the table.
4. A. When is his birthday? B. What’s her phone number? C. Why do you like history?
5. A. Have a good lunch! B. Let’s meet at the bus stop. C. Here’s your tomato soup.
11. A. His brothers. B. His parents. C. His friends.
12. A. In Boston. B. In New York City. C. In San Francisco.
13. A. They went shopping. B. They went to mountains. C. They went to museums.
14. A. He played tennis. B. He played chess. C. He played ping-pong.
15. A. For three days. B. For two weeks. C. For a month.
16. A. Two bags. B. Six boxes. C. Ten books.
17. A. To a hospital. B. To a hotel. C. To a theater.
18. A. In the railway station. B. Far from the railway station. C. Near the railway station.
19. A. Three dollars. B. Twelve dollars. C. Fifteen dollars.
20. A. They were helpful. B. They were not honest. C. They were not brave.